Seesalt 2017 | CCU Registration Info
June 19-23 • June 26-30
1. The cost for Seesalt at Coastal Carolina University is $285 for each participant registered by May 1. Reservations received after May 1 will be $295 per person.
2. Cost includes 10 meals, four nights of lodging, and program/materials/facilities fee. Other optional items such as shirts, DVDS, CDs, books, and snack food will be on sale.
3. Reservations are taken on a first-come basis and should be made online through the Concoxions website.
4. INITIAL DEPOSIT
a) A $60 per person deposit is required when making reservations. This deposit can be made by check, credit card, or PayPal.
b) If a cancellation is made at least 60 days in advance of the scheduled week, $30 of the $60 program/reservation deposit will be refunded. There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the week. Unused deposits cannot be applied toward remaining balance.
5. SECOND PAYMENT
a) A $50 per person payment is required three weeks before arrival. This payment can be made online by credit card, or by check. If paying by check, number should be confirmed online and check must be received by Concoxions three weeks before arrival (May 29 for June 19-23 week or June 5 for June 26-30 week).
b) Second payments received later than this will be subject to a $10 per participant late charge. If second payment is not received by two weeks before arrival, the reservation may be cancelled (per CCU policy).
c) Second payment is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward balance due.
d) Your participant roster is also due at this time.
6. DUE UPON ARRIVAL
a) Remaining payment should be paid by check to “Concoxions” upon arrival.
b) Amount due person will be:
1) $175 if $60 deposit paid by May 1 and $50 second payment received on time. ($285 total)
2) $185 if $60 deposit paid after May 1 and $50 second payment received on time ($295 total)
3) $185 if $60 deposit paid by May 1 and $50 second payment received late ($295 total)
4) $195 if $60 deposit paid after May 1 and $50 second payment received late ($305 total)
c) If space is available, additional participants may be registered at the door for $305
7. Lodging will be in air-conditioned dorms. Participants will need to bring towels, linens, and pillow. Beds are extra long twin beds. Regular size fitted single sheets will not fit, so participants should bring twin XL sheets, flat double sheets (or larger) or sleeping bags.
8. Participants will also need to bring toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, shampoo, casual clothes, shoes appropriate for active recreation, Bible, pen, spending money, and good attitudes.
9. A male adult leader is required for each 1-7 boys and a female adult leader is required for each 1-7 girls. Additional adult leaders beyond this ratio are welcomed and encouraged, especially if your group requires more than average supervision. Adult leaders should be responsible, maturing Christians age 21 or older who can provide proper supervision of their students. They must agree to support and enforce conference regulations.
10. Conference participants must have completed the sixth grade in school. Anyone younger than this, including children of adult leaders must NOT be brought. We reserve the right to send underage children home at the church’s expense with no refund. College-age students may attend and will have two options. If they are not considered adult leaders, they will be in a Bible study group for those who have graduated from high school. If they are considered adult leaders, they will participate in adult leader programming.